"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Friday, 25 March 2011

Lawful Rebellion & Govt Censorship

These replace vids I posted a few weeks ago (Kerfuffle in Birkenhead) and are as a result of this notice on YouTube:

In case anyone's in doubt, that's the British government's "removal request".   Well, you can't keep a good movement down and there are alternative methods:

Lawful Rebellion - The Attempted Arrest Of...


Lawful rebellion in action in Birkenhead 7th March


Lawful Rebellion - Roger Hayes v Liverpool City...

See also THIS about the (non)reporting by the press.

Thanks to Barking Spider: Lawful Rebellion And Government Censorship for getting the videos up so quickly on Daily Motion.

4 comments:

  1. I can't load BS's blog - too many bells and whistles for this old computer to handle. I find this problem in many blogs I'd like to read. Less is more - give me the meat not the decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have changed it for you McG - it's just the FMotL videos from Birkehnead earlier this month but it was as much for what Spidey had to say about it as anything else. I used to have the same problem as you - really frustrating. Lately I also find myself squinting at anything other than plain text on a white background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff, GV, thank goodness for proxy servers otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get at these. ;-)

    I hate this bloody coalition every bit as much as I hated the last shower and I didn't think that could be possible this time last year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that GV. The UK PTB are obviously very concerned about the growth of this movement - as well they should be:o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails