"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Thursday, 31 March 2011

Okay! All I Did Was.../Fixed

... add a tweet button to posts and now the blog decided to shift all my links and pics from the sidebar to the bottom of the page. I didn't touch the html template at all and it won't revert no matter how many times I press the button. I thought I might get round it by choosing a completely different template (!) but they all show the links/pics at the bottom as well. What have I done wrong? If no-one has any ideas I'll just have to wait until the whizz-kid comes home - won't he be pleased!

PS It's worse than I thought - I can't access any comments or click any links either.

UPDATE: After hours of faffing it seems it was a missing script-type-linky-thingy that was causing the problems.  Now all I have to do is go back and undo the damage I did by messing with layout widths etc when trying to correct it.  Happy Days :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails