"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Thursday, 17 March 2011

Twitter Ye Not

Ooh er Missus - for what it's worth I've become a TwitterTwat. You can follow the thrills and spills of my daily life by clicking the top icon in the sidebar but, be warned, you'll be waiting a long time to find out what I have for breakfast.

My first act was to waste a minute of my life by signing yet another futile petition calling on the government to give us a referendum on the EU - this time it's "the People's Pledge".   I've lost count of the EU-related petitions I've signed over the years; if I added all the minutes together they'd probably amount to enough time for a shalimar and a haircut.

So, that's it - now I'm going for my toast and marmite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails