"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Monday, 25 April 2011

Summomed By Bells

I'm sorry for being blog-lite - but it's Easter and family-time and I have to make the most of it while they're here.

Someone put me in mind of this today so I thought I'd post it, just for the record. There are six parts - about an hour in all:













UPDATE: Apologies - I see I posted it last year. Still, you can never have too much of a good thing and it beats anything on tv tonight :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails