"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Monday, 4 April 2011

Time For A Change

Since I'm not in the mood for talking about political stupidity today - overload - I thought I'd post this instead. (You need it in full screen mode to get the benefit):



Actually, when you've watched that, go and read this and understand why, today, I'm even more ticked off with politics than usual. Two words: B@gger Clegg. We should be protecting our Constitution, what's left of it, not letting idiots like him run their greasy pawprints all over it.

And, if that doesn't tick you off, perhaps  this will - arrests of foreigners double in three years. Dammit, now I need to find another joke.

6 comments:

  1. I hear you. The world has lost it's mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll cheer you up!

    British weather: it's just like a Muslim; either Sunni or Shi'ite.

    Why are aspirins white? Because they work.

    David Cameron has announced he intends to make it more difficult to claim benefits. From next week the forms will only be printed in English.

    A Frenchman walks into a library and asks for a book on war. The librarian replies, "No mate, you'll lose it."

    What is Poland's currency? The pound sterling

    What's the most popular game for Africans? Hide and asylum seek.

    What do you call the first Afghan off the boat?
    Amhere!
    What do you call the second Afghan off the boat?
    Amhere Azwel!
    What do you call the third Afghan off the boat?
    Amhere Azwell Azhim!

    I was recently asked about my views on euthanasia.
    I said they all look the same to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world *has* lost its mind this year Trestin and it's finally gone bananas. Thanks for the jokes, Sue - but did you like the circus video? I thought it was great. I wouldn't like to have been that woman though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny vid, what would the animal protection crowd make of it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very bizarre video. French I suppose, they're a weird lot.

    Seeings as it's an impossibility the animal rights people couldn't say anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suspect not a lot, Banned. I thought it was a clever trick though - I had to watch it more than once.

    I wouldn't like that woman's job night after night, Sue but I guess the animals are as well-treated as any in the confines of a circus.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails