"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Friday, 13 May 2011

Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

Okay, so posting is available on blogger again but posts from Wednesday evening onwards are still missing, tags and labels are all over the place and videos won't work. I checked out the above error code on a google help site and it says the site has crashed. Is that right? Has YouTube crashed as well as blogger?

I also can't get videos on EyeTube to play. I don't want to be nasty but I hope everyone's in the same boat as me or else I've got more problems than I thought I had!  Twitter is also having problems - I think I'll go back to the horse and cart!


OKAY - videos are back but other things still not right & posts still missing so I won't be writing until it's sorted out properly and in the meantime I'll keep tinkering with Wordpress. Have a great weekend - TFIF :-)

Btw - you can come along to wordpress if you want to laugh at my efforts - I'm finding it trickier than blogger and it doesn't have so many widgets/gadgets so, I don't know.   Calling England - no posts as yet though - just me getting tied up in knots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails