"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Saturday, 7 May 2011

Post Of The Week

Look on this as a warning to us all rather than just another blogpost. It comes from NomineDeus.

Extract only:
"At 9.30am I walked into the entrance to Wirral Magistrates Court, intending to do no more than observe any case that interested me. At 9.35am, already handcuffed, I was thrust into a 2’6″ square cage in the back of a van in a Police Station yard. The engine was running, a Gestapo Zombie in the driving seat, but it didn’t move. Neither me nor the van moved for almost three hours, when six Gestapo turned up, the sergeant dragged me violently out of the van, threw me to the ground, told me I was being ‘de-arrested’ & could go."
See past the 'gestapo zombie' language, which isn't Seudenimon's, because he addresses PACE and what constitutes a lawful arrest. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails