"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Friday, 13 May 2011

Still Waiting

As you can see, the blog still isn't back to normal.
Wordpress doesn't have the facility for lots of gadgets like linkwithin so it doesn't look as though it's practical for me. I'll have another look tomorrow, by which time, hopefully, blogger will have got it's act together and sorted out the blog and the missing posts.

LAST UPDATE:  The posts still haven't appeared (Sat 14th) so I guess they've gone forever.  I should have  kept my resolution to export the blog to my hard drive every night but some things are easier thought than done.  At least I've got some sort of back-up now at Wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails