"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Sunday, 29 May 2011

Well, Knock Me Down...

My blog's been censored. The story I wrote about the Lawful Rebellion group in Birkenhead at the beginning of March has been removed, completely.

On Twitter someone posted a link from Press TV talking about the government suppressing news and the YouTube videos so I chipped in with a link to one of my old posts about it which led me to this: Kerfuffle in Birkenhead. But, if that's the case, why haven't they gone for THIS?

What's happened, where has it gone and why didn't I receive any notification? I'd like to hear from anyone who has a simple, non-conspiratorial, non-government censorship angle on this one. Perhaps I'm still dreaming?

And what about my other posts that weren't re-instated after Blogger's downtime earlier this month? (The reason I double-blog at WP now and it's just as well - Kerfuffle in Birkenhead is HERE). Don't forget to back up your blogs every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails