"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

The Men Of My Dreams

When there's no escape from politics even when asleep, I think it's time to row back a little. It's going to be blog-lite for a while until I get rid of this brain infection.

First to make an unwanted appearance was Mandelson and on the second night I was treated to Osborne. Last night it was a dastardly police plot involving pepper spray. It's definitely time I switched off and re-wired my brain. Three consecutive nights is more than anyone should reasonably be asked to bear and I'm only human after all.

I'll leave you with three typically nonsense links and one possibly helpful video for today:

Blaming Breivik's father
Symbol of a morally corrupt and degenerate government
It's foolish to adopt their rules & play their game

In other news today, and to do with nothing in particular except that I like her, I see my ex's ex is planning a comeback (no link).

So, that's it for today.  I'm off to massage my "eyebroos" and I'll be back tomorrow:



UPDATE: Well, I've done it as described and my head is certainly buzzing slightly and I feel like passing out but that could be because I was concentrating so much I forgot to breathe.  Switching off - over and out for today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails