"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Monday, 8 August 2011

Blog-lite

Like a bear with a sore head; I couldn't be grumpier if I tried. I've struggled with them all w/end but someone bought them for me and wants me to stop so... I'm trying, again. Mood wasn't improved when the second article I read online was THIS. Perversely, all it made me want to do was light up.

One of the other things to get my goat is the number of commenters calling for the army on the streets or cutting the internet & mobile phone communication; someone even suggested bringing in the RAF, for what? A no-fly zone? Just let the police get on with the job - it's no good them standing back taking pictures of looters and rioters and arresting them tomorrow. The country's gone to the dogs.  And the damned, corrupt, rotten government and the blxxdy Civil Service need a kick up the b/side too.

Back when I feel more human.  I'm avoiding twitter too.  Positively enraged.


It already has!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails