"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Friday, 26 August 2011

Not A Happy Bunny

Sorry, but it's the end of a rotten week and the beginning of a rotten Bank Holiday weekend. Adding insult to injury are the following websites:

"You don't bomb a 'captured' city"
C.I.A. Demands Cuts in Book About 9/11 and Terror Fight
Did NATO stage the Green Square celebration?
Simon Jenkins is a 'tin foiler' too

I'm afraid I'm just left with an overwhelming feeling of 'What's the Point?' On and on and on we go but it's still the LibLabCon con in govt and UKIP and other Parties are nowhere, yet the Greens managed to get Caroline Lucas into Parliament at the last GE.  How?  We're still taxed to the hilt so they can inflict their UN-mandated programmes on us to send us to perdition and back to be taxed all over again.

To be a traitor isn't to betray one's countrymen; to be a traitor is to betray the Crown and nation and that's not the same thing. It's late in the day to bring the majority round to our way of thinking.  Look at the years of education they've had and look at the National Curriculum. Look at the Justice system where Life for murder no longer means Life but is at the discretion of an unelected nobody who thinks a murderer is fit to be released back into society again. Our neighbours could be rapists, youths on ASBOs, paedophiles and murderers - all released into "the Community" by government policy. 'Communities' is a word I'm tired of hearing; it speaks of division and estrangement rather than cohesion.

We've been attacked mentally and physically by tptb and it shows in our feeble resistance to their policies. We're split and fighting each other instead of looking at the bigger picture and the real architects.

It's Them & Us - the government, their minders, the people they've turned -v- Us. We're outnumbered, out-shouted and dying.  I'm English: my country will never be the same again without violence, pogroms and deportations.  See how low we are; how low we are brought.

Watch these tonight, if you can, rather than Newsnight:

Divide & Rule: 1911 debate
The Council House: Mid 18thC onwards

Once again, I find myself back at Square One.

4 comments:

  1. Knowing I 'm setting myself up here to be shot down in flames......

    "I'm English....." - "progroms"......?

    Seriously, like me you are hurting Sue and justifiably so.

    Re Caroline Lucas - they poured every resource over a number of years into one ward......

    Sad it may be, but for some time now I have been maintaining that the only way out of this mess will be a revolution - and it will be bloody!

    Chin up, lass! We are English - and we do not give in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fabians have too many years on us, Mr W. No, the English don't give in.

    I believe the govt is setting us up for violence; they've split us into 'communities' and factions but we need to come together to defeat them. It will be bloody. That's what makes me so sad. The English aren't a violent race - no matter what history you might read in the Guardian or watch on the BBC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will come, GV but probably not in our lifetime. My thinking is circa 2040, when the nuclear bombs are detonated by the likes of Al Quaeda, the Mad Max scenario will be the next phase and then a new dawn where intelligence takes over from brawn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don't, OR. I can't bear to think of such a scenario for my sons. I'm trying to concentrate on the here and now - and that's painful enough. I think I've just about reached the end of my tether because the msm is so powerful and few people read blogs.

    Those riots changed something for me. Can't put my finger on it but it feels like despondency.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails