"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 7 September 2011

"Ratings Disabled"

I think someone is getting a touch sensitive to ritiis here. (Sorry but y keyboard is uked and I hae to rely on spellchecker to fill in the gaps and soeties they just don't hae the word).

Increasingly we see that videos fro the EU aren't allowed ooents or ratings on YouTube 0 just like the rest of the s and their oent pages. Anyway here's a short lip of an Ropuy's visit to Britain. What a shae he didn't hae tie to meet the people. It was a nice touch to see that the Union Flag alone hung oer Downing Street.



I'll orret the post as soon as I an but in the eantie I' tagging it huour eu anropuy and aeron. I thought that the problem was confined to lower part of keyboard but it isn't so it ay hae something to do with the glass of water I knocked oer it earlier :0)

5 comments:

  1. McDoom eventually cottoned on to the fact that the effect of the comments on his videos completely negated any benefit he sought to gain from them.

    Van Rompuy's disdain for the democratic process is entirely clear. He doesn't even pretend - which, I suppose, is at least honest. That's about as much positivity as I can garner on that megalomaniac, anti-democratic pipsqueak.

    If you have a PC microphone (or headset) and Windows 7, you can dictate speech to your PC. (Look up "Dictate text using Speech Recognition" in Windows Help. That said, if you've not used it before, it might be frustrating to set up without full use of your keyboard!

    Perhaps use your hairdryer on it?

    I've been meaning to get one of these for ages - highly appealing just plunging the darned thing in a tub and giving it a good scrub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn - cut the first sentence of my post by mistake!

    Sympathies, GV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Faustie, I'm adjusting to my laptop keryboard now but the link you gave looks fairly promising. All my things are still in storage - ten months and counting. They'll be mildewed by the time I get them back, including the hairdryer.

    It's been noticeable over the past few months how commenting on online news and youtube videos has been cut back - most EU videos don't allow comments or ratings now. I suppose they didn't like the squealing.

    I'm glad you're back and haven't stopped blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thus far 19 people have bothered to view Rumpoys arrival. You could always steal their vids and repost them for comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are the vids? I'd like to see them even if no one else does. I see this one has gone up to 21 viewers now! Van Rompuy - star of stage and silver screen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails