"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Thursday, 8 September 2011

Bank of America Sued

It looks as though I'll have to buy a new keyboard! I can't get to grips with this laptop keyboard - it's too flat and my nails are too long.


One piece of news that stood out for me this morning came from ZeroHedge. If true, and there's no reason to doubt it, the prospects are dire.

Norway's government pension fund sues Bank of America for mortgage fraud


2 comments:

  1. "and my nails are too long."


    Va Va Voom !
    ;-).

    Not to worry, I'm too old for that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ! Naughty Kid. My new keyboard is only marginally better so I've had to cut them anyway :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails