"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Sunday, 2 October 2011

The Great Mind-Reader

The Great Mind-Reader is also profoundly deaf. In this clip from today's Andrew Marr Show he says he knows what people want and that is 'not to leave the European Union but to reform it.'
I'd like to reform it - with half a ton of semtex.



There's no wonder UKIP is growing.

UPDATED: A better, more complete video.

6 comments:

  1. What a pathetic man he's turning out to be. Snotty Gordon sucking a plum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pathetic is the word, OR, and a bitter disappointment to those who believed his claims to be eurosceptic and promises of a referendum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blow him up to start with. Useless man.

    GV. I arrange for an email of any posting on my blog, so I never miss them. I find it less of a bind than having to authorise posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tris, you've just reminded me, not only do I not check my email regularly at the moment but I don't check comments mod either - thanks. I tend to get lots of spam on older posts - there's even one very persistent one that comments on the same 2009 post all the time. Mind you, it's in Chinese - I'm assuming it's spam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My blood pressure!

    Regarding your UKIP link, GV, people like Janice Small get up my nose, too. She said:

    "I voted for David Cameron as leader as he was sold to the membership as the most Eurosceptic leader we would have. Once selected his narrative died and now as PM he believes we are better off in Europe. " (my emphasis)

    Did she do no research before making this incredibly important decision? Is she the type of person who votes the way she's told to vote? Is she one of those who read neither the Lisbon Treaty nor the Maastricht Treaty, or the humungous bills cooked up by government to discourage reading by MPs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fausty :-) There are too many like Small - and some people accuse the public of being mindless sheep! The debate on the referendum in the HoC will be a complete waste of time and money - just a show. Cameron will never allow it to go through. If he does, I'll eat my purple hat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails