"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Captain Ranty-Lawful Rebel: Mind Your Fingers...

Captain Ranty-Lawful Rebel: Mind Your Fingers...

Another blue pill/red pill moment.  Go read for full info; here's a short clip:

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this on my blog, GV! I might've missed it otherwise.

    Glad you're still blogging, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fausty, you're welcome - I thought it might be up your street :) It sounds too good to be true to me - and you know what they say about that.

      Delete
  2. Sounds good to Me. :)
    We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kid - I've never come across this sort of thing before - "arrests imminent" and so on - so I thought I'd spread it around. As you say, we'll see, but I don't recommend holding your breath ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi Vienna, I'm sorry to inform you that you will not be allowed to post on my blog, the reasons are the blog is changing direction and a more direct action campaign against the authorities will be implimented, because of this the weaker posters promote a bad image of the blog and this must end, and putting adverts for a change of address is the sort of crap i can do without.

    Thank you

    CR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Push off. You're not wanted here.

      Delete
  4. GV,

    Glad you spotted the troll.

    The sad thing is, he thinks people are fooled by this nonsense.

    Those who know me know that I would never be so rude.

    CR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cap'n, yes, I'm not as dumb as I'm blonde.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails