"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

I'm In Love

I bought some shoes today. I've no idea what they'll go with but I'm totally besotted and will definitely sleep with them under my pillow tonight:


They were 25% off (what a saving!) and there's also a very similar pair in ruby red. I'm so tempted! Spring has obviously sprung at Muswell Hill Towers and the sap is rising.

7 comments:

  1. OH! I love those!! Super find :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It takes another woman to appreciate what it means to move out of black/brown winter shoes.

      Delete
  2. Red? Green? I think the sap has risen all the way to your head, GV ... They are nice, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See above! Unlike you poor men, we women aren't restricted by colour choice and a good thing it is too ;)

      Delete
  3. Those are nice shoes GV. They'd get my juices flowing for sure, even though I've Never looked at a women's shoes. Ever. Even as I was taking them off. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naughty! Has no-one told you you shdn't be wearing women's shoes ;)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails