"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Gleanings

I've been really bad lately so thought I'd better post something, anything, just to let you know that the blog is still breathing and fairly compos mentis.

I haven't bothered blogging because we all know what's going on and the news & opinion I read is past its use-by date so there seemed little point in going over old ground. Even twitter throws up only the occasional gem during the day now so I reckon the ending must be close. Here are a few links from the past week:

From The Guardian: Greece's Golden Dawn will mug patients in Intensive Care
Ed West: the BBC isn't biased in its News coverage...
Lansley sets up company to sell of NHS land. Who profits?
Boris may joke but Agenda21-promoted bans are spreading.
Waking up to zil lanes
"Your Daily Laugh" from Vlad Tepes.  Not a pleasant video.
EU rejects the first Citizens' Petition. No surprises here. What they want, they will get.
The Third Way is a cancer  More about the UN, Agenda 21, localism and the nwo.

I love this one: Man holds off 100 Police for 19hrs with a bottle of Cillit Bang. Only in England can you be caught with a weapon capable of mass destruction... of germs.  I understand that the accused came clean and held Staffs Police at spray.

My thanks to @CorshamResident who gave me the best laugh of the day for his spray joke and credit to you-know-who for persistence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails