"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Friday, 15 June 2012

Shame

I've just added two more blogs to the rolling blog-roll and I'm ashamed that I forgot them because they were in the original list for more than three years.  Since the transfer to the new domain many have been lost so if you're one of them please let me know. While typing this I've just remembered that Pseudepigrapha is another I've omitted.  Come on, help me out, don't be bashful.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for remembering me, I don't post as much as I used to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Conan, neither do I at the moment. Sometimes I think we've said it all but I wouldn't want to miss you off the original blog-roll. I also remember Scunnert, who disappeared without trace and is missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GV scunnnert is/was to be found at

    http://roasting-the-haggis.blogspot.co.uk/

    His skelpiterse was also active for a while.

    I always liked his style.

    He's gone quiet though. If anyone has a lead on him please pass it on. BTW Gigits is still missed by those who remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Incoming - he hasn't been there for over a year though. I heard Gigits was kicking around somewhere but with a different name - no idea what it is. Someone might know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails