"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 4 July 2012

A Tale Of Two Faces

As I was watching today's edition of Party Political Point-scoring PMQs (raucous even by their standards) I spotted two faces in the crowd and thought I'd share them with you.  I wonder what they're both thinking?


4 comments:

  1. I could be giving Yvette one rather than sit here listening to these cretins?

    Are the pies in yet?

    Is this face serious enough for Manuel?

    Wonder who the Diamond geezer is about to drop in the shit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks William. I was going to make up a few of my own but then I read this:
      EU plans a tracking device in all new vehicles
      and suddenly I don't feel like laughing any more. I just hope it provides a great boost to sales of vintage & second-hand cars in England.

      Delete
  2. "Will I be found out?"

    "What are they on about?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion they are thinking of absolutely nothing at all.

    Both are clearly incapable of rational thought but then I suppose that applies to the other 648 as well??

    There may well be half a dozen honourable exceptions:))

    Does my use of 'half a dozen' make me a criminal now??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails