"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Saturday, 16 March 2013

BBW Catches Up

I have great respect for Big Brother Watch as an organisation and it was one of my first 'Essential Links'. It is, however, increasingly slow off the mark. They released this video about 'smart meters' only last month:


via Big Brother Watch

Bloggers have been warning about the capability and implication of smart meters for years so I'm beginning to wonder whether BBW has been turned. It's popular, libertarian bloggers love it and it seems to provide a good service yet it hasn't made much noise about Smart Meters until now. I've often said that by the time it makes the news, it's already happened and smart meters are no exception.

I know I bang on about Agenda 21 and the UN nwo but it's happening in America too: Obama * has been pushing through the same proposals since 2009.

Surely we have to ask ourselves where the heck these initiatives are coming from? They don't come from the muppets we elected in 1997 or 2010.

British Gas: it's for your benefit.

Providing we can be half-arsed to answer back our response should be: 'No, really, it isn't'.

We need to get a grip of politics and our Constitution but I think the majority of people don't have the time, can't be bothered or have a vested interested and are scamming a free ride in England today (no names, no pack drill Tim Yeo, 'Lord' Deben, the disabled who aren't, the illegals, the shanty town landlords et al). I don't yet see an answer beyond the cleansing of the guillotine and deportation; if I did I'd put myself up for election as an Independent Councillor or MP.  Unfortunately, I don't have the lingo of Common Purpose so the Selection Committee would suss me out in a heartbeat.

I see that following the Eric Joyce business, Cameron has come out and spoken again in favour of the recall of MPs.  I'll believe it when I see the Act; he really is a fatuous twit.  His latest soundbite from Conference is, "Aspiration for the Nation". Here's one definition of the aspiration the nation is feeling right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails