"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Friday, 17 May 2013

I don't get it...

...but that's nothing new lately.  Suddenly, after all these years, I'm not allowed to call myself 'GoodnightVienna'.  It apparently violates some google policy or other to not give my real name, but everyone knows me as GV.  I guess you'll all have to get used to calling me 'Susan' instead.

PS Google's gone crazy anyway - according to them I had over 7,000 visitors on the 14th May.  Go figure, as our American cousins say. PS I've just spotted (20 May) that my twitter feed box has disappeared from the sidebar too. It took years for me to get sucked into the twitter scheme and now I'm wondering whether my instincts to leave it alone weren't right in the first place.

2 comments:

  1. And so it begins.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kid, yes, it's weird. It seems to be something to do with Google+ which is becoming mandatory across all the blogs. I've tried every which-way round it but they just won't accept GoodnightVienna anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails