"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Monday, 7 October 2013

Yes, I know...

... I said I was closing the blog but after dipping in and out of it for the links I thought it might be better to keep it open and let others check out the sidebar too.

I won't be coming back any time soon even though, Lord knows, I've been sorely tempted.  I need an op on my eyes and squinting eight inches from a 48" screen doesn't do me any favours.

So, please make use of the links and the other blogs - just explore.  There is life beyond the msm :)

In the meantime, I'm still watching:
avatar: cats: Spooky Green-eyed Cat
Avatar Farm

2 comments:

  1. Nice one. Thanks for re opening for the links, although your blog posts are missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you Anon. Once my eyes are sorted out I hope to be back but I just can't do the quantity of research/exploration and reporting at the moment. I'm glad you like the links - I was in and out of them all the time until it finally occurred to me that others may appreciate having them back too. Thanks again :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails